GARNIER Terms and ConditionsCompetition rules
*No-one under 18 can enter, no-one from Glamour, GQ or LO’real or their immediate families can enter.Please note GLAMOUR and Garnier will not be held responsible for any allergic reactions or damaged/broken hair as a result of the makeover. Winners of the makeover may be required to dye or cut their hair at our editor’s discretion and must be willing to participate in the full extent of the makeover recommended to them by GLAMOUR and Garnier. GLAMOUR and Garnier will not be liable for any discolouration of hair following the makeover. Transport to and from the makeover shoot will be for the winner’s own account. By entering this competition you are agreeing to take part in the shoot if selected as a winner. All photo shoot direction, styling and content are at GLAMOUR’s discretion.
1. Entrants must supply full name and contact details along with their submissions.
2. Winners will be chosen at random.
3. If winners cannot be contacted, the prizes will be reassigned.
4. Condé Nast International reserves the right to forward entrants’ details to competition sponsors.
5. The judges’ decision is final.
6. Competition prizes not transferable and no cash alternatives are allowed.
7. Employees of Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and participating/associated companies and promotional agencies, contributors to GLAMOUR and families of any of the above may not enter the competition.
8. By entering this competition, you agree to receive correspondence from Condé Nast International and affiliated competition sponsors.
9. Competition is only open to South African residents.