Here are the expert hair tips you need to avoid bad hair days…
- To refresh curls, use a hair dryer on the cold setting: Blast dry hair from side to side, swinging it with your fingers to bring curls back to life. — Vernon François
- It’s not the sexiest look ever, but get a satin bonnet to wear while you sleep. It’ll preserve any style overnight. — Ess
- If you’ve transitioned to natural texture, it’s so important to keep hair moisturized. Use a leave-in conditioner after every single shower. — Redway
- If you want your blowout to last, hair needs to be 100 percent dry or it’ll frizz and fall. So feel around for damp spots and dry them. — Nathaniel Hawkins
- For a no-bump updo, blow-dry damp or dry hair in the direction of the style (e.g., from the nape and sides upward for a high bun or pony). — Jennifer Yepez
- If you accidentally put too much product in your hair, use dry shampoo all the way through to the ends to soak it up. — Yepez
- If you only use co-wash, your hair could get limper. Cleanse your scalp with a scrub every once in a while to take off dead skin cells. — François
This is an excerpt taken from Allure. Read the original here.
For more hair tips, click here.