We all know that moms deserve to be spoilt on Mother’s Day, as a token of appreciation for their countless acts of love. However, for those of us on a tight budget, treating our moms to chic yet affordable gifts can be tricky.
That’s why we’ve put together this list of seven gorgeous items that your mom will love, but which will set you back less than R300. Come 13 May, she’ll be smiling from ear to ear- and your bank account will be thanking you!
- She’ll feel über glam and radiate confidence when she rocks this vibrant lippie.
Retro Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo R245 Makeup Art Cosmetics (MAC)
- This candle’s refreshing fragrance will create a peaceful atmosphere in her bedroom.
Orchid and Frangipani Candle 255g R199 Poetry
- Thanks to this planner, embellished with delicate patterns, pastel shades or glittering accents, your mom can get organised in style.
Undated Luxury Planner R299.99 Typo
- With this cushion perched on her couch or bed, her space will be revived by a dash of sparkle.
Printed Metallic Velvet Scatter Cushion 50cm x 50cm R159.99 MRP Home
- This 4-in-1 manicure kit, including a rose-scented cream, will have her nails looking perfectly preened.
Rose Manicure Gift Set R250 The Body Shop
- Featuring mint green beads and dainty gold chains, this necklace will be an elegant finishing touch for her outfit.
Layered Bead and Stone Necklace R299 Accessorize
- Pretty yet practical, this tablet cover will be perfect for keeping her device safe while she’s on the go.
Floral Fantasy 10-inch Tablet Cover R169.90 CNA
Purchase all these fabulous gifts at Mall of Africa.