Margaret Zhang is the founder of an innovative fashion blog on which she showcases her photography and writing, amongst other creative work. Proud to flaunt her unconventional wardrobe and clearly unafraid to take risks with fashion, she’s the ultimate style inspiration. Thus, we pored over her eye-catching Instagram pictures to find five outfits that we can’t resist.
1. When in Roma, she teamed a tartan print blazer in shades of brown, with monotone, yellow ochre pants. To accessorise her look, she incorporated a neckerchief and a cross-body bag by Chanel.
2. Her plush black jacket and striped, wide-leg trousers, blended superbly with the backdrop of New York City streets. Her rolled-up sleeves were an edgy detail and her gold earrings added a hint of glamour.
3. For a visit to her parents’ hometown of Huangyan, she rocked a turquoise coat and black leather pants. Her jersey, boasting a quirky animal print, playfully peeked out from beneath her coat’s sleeves.
4. As she relaxed in Jardin les Tuileries, she sported a cobalt blue blazer and matching leather skirt, displaying vertical panels. Her casual grey T-shirt was embellished with a slogan in curvy lettering.
5. While on set with Bulgari, she paired pale-coloured skinny jeans with a feminine blouse, featuring frills and stripes. Her high-heeled ankle boots, in a bright red hue, were a bold finishing touch for her outfit.
Watch Margaret carrying out an exciting dare, spurred on by Bulgari’s enchanting new perfume, Omnia Pink Sapphire:
Want to stand a chance to win a once in a lifetime experience with GLAMOUR and Bvlgari? Click here!