Whether you’re trying to set the mood with that special someone or reminiscing about the one that got away, we’ve put together a list of our favourite love songs.Breaking away from the traditional 90s mix of love songs, this Valentine’s Day playlist features modern hits that have made it onto our smartphones and into our hearts.From real-life couple Halsey and G-Eazy’s chart-topping hit, Him & I, to newly single AKA’s classic in the making Caiphus Song, these like-worthy love songs will have you love stoned.
1. G-Eazy & Halsey – Him & I
2. Beyoncé ft. Jay Z – Crazy In Love
3. LaSauce ft. Amanda Black
4. Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud
5. Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown – No Air
6. Selena Gomez – The Heart Wants What It Wants
7. Mariah Carey – We Belong Together
8. John Legend – Love Me Now
9. Usher & Alicia Keys – My Boo
10. Taylor Swift – Love Story
11. Robin Thicke – Lost Without You
12. AKA – Caiphus Song
13. Justin Bieber – Company
14. Justin Timberlake – Like I Love You
Check out our GLAMOUR Guides section for more of our favourite tunes!