What you’ll need
- 1 green-tipped banana (100g after peeling)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon psyllium husks
- Butter, for frying
- Optional: A squeeze of lemon juice, sprinkling of ground cinnamon, drizzle of honey
- Mash the banana, eggs and psyllium husks together.
- Place the butter in a frying pan and, when sizzling, place tablespoons of the mixture into the pan, leaving plenty of space between them.
- Turn them when the first side is cooked, and cook the second side.
- Add a squeeze of lemon juice, a sprinkle of cinnamon and a small drizzle of honey if desired.