Superior Court Judge keeping a watchful eye on Chris Brown
Latest news suggests that Chris Brown is to remain on probation until early next year following his assault on Rihanna in 2009.
The ‘Turn Up The Music’ singer is still being supervised for a felony assault since beating up his on-again/off-again superstar girlfriend Rihanna. After his European tour which kicks off later this month, Chris has been ordered to return to court to update the judge on his progress.
Chris is scheduled to begin a large tour that spans several countries in Europe and South Africa on November 14 and will appear back in court on January 17, 2013.
Earlier this year, Superior Court Judge Patricia Schnegg questioned the validity of records from officials in Brown’s home state of Virginia – which stated that the singer had completed his required six months of community labour – calling the documents ”somewhat cryptic” in September.
The judge did not address questions relating to his community service at the hearing – which the 23-year-old attended with his lawyer just hours after he was spotted being affectionate with 24-year-old Rihanna at her Halloween bash in Hollywood wearing a terrorist costume.
A prosecutor said a report filed for the latest hearing did not provide any additional details about Chris’s community service as previously requested by the court.
During the hearing Chris was told not to speak by his lawyer who according to gossip website TMZ.com was overheard telling him: “I don’t dance, you don’t talk.”
Will the drama of what happened in 2009 between this star couple ever end?