Q How do I get my pedicure to last longer?
Most pedis last two weeks, stretch yours to a month with these top tips…
– Stick to nudes – these shades won’t be as noticeable when the nail grows out.
– Apply a base coat, two coats of polish and a top coat. It helps the colour last longer and makes it easier to remove when it’s time to come off.
– Wear the right shoes: uncomfortable ones can cause the skin on your feet to thicken – no matter how pretty the shoes are.
– Apply cuticle oil – it moisturises your cuticles and keeps them looking their best.
– Exfoliate your feet weekly to remove any dead skin that might have built up since your pedi.