Menu

Size Zero is out, says Kelly Rowland


September 27, 2011

Former Destiny’s Child singer, Kelly Rowland says she’d rather be healthy than thin. “It’s not all about dress size,” she explains, “but also about being healthy. I’ll never be a size zero – I’m happy being a size 10.”

Kelly’s tips for a great body

Gym every second day “If you don’t, you won’t see the rewards. Try for at least 30 minutes of cardio every other day and you’ll see a big change in yourself.”

Get toned “I am a big believer in keeping the body toned. Twenty minutes on both the bike and the cross trainer are great for that. And sit-ups are the only way to a flat stomach.”

Treat yourself “There’s a great diet called the 80/20 diet, which means you make sure 80% of the stuff you eat is good and the other 20% is your choice. That way you’re not depriving yourself of anything.”

Free Glamour newsletter!

Glamour International